Welcome to Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies. Use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions apply to and form part of all online purchases from Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies for the purchase of goods, so please take care when placing your order.
- 1.1 All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies reserves the right to refuse an order for any reason whatsoever.
- 1.2 Please ensure that all information entered on our website is correct and accurate. We cannot make any changes or change the delivery address once you have placed your order and it has been dispatched.
- 1.3 Once you place your order, your nominated payment method will automatically be debited and you will receive an order confirmation.
2. Price of Goods
- 2.1 All prices quoted on our website are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
- 3.1 Payment can be made using Visa, Mastercard or Paypal. The total cost of the amount debited to your card will be the price of the goods and shipping at the time the order is placed.
4. Credit Card Security
- 4.1 Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies uses PayPal who is an online credit card processor using technology to ensure that transaction details are protected and cannot be read over the Internet. Your full credit card details are received and processed only by PayPal.
- 4.2 Personal information (address, credit card number, account number, etc.) is encrypted by a 128/256bit SSL connection in an attempt to stop your information being intercepted or read by unauthorised persons. However we do not warrant that our efforts will be successful. Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies has no access to your bank data, and we do not store your bank or credit card information. Any cards saved at checkout are stored by our payment gateway provider, eWay & PayPal.
- 4.3 Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a member whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
- 4.4 Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies is not liable for any damage caused on your computer equipment arising from computer viruses, worms, spyware programs, or likewise because of connecting to the website. Please ensure your anti-virus software, firewalls and other protection programs are kept up-to-date.
5. Exchange / Return Policy
- 5.1 Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries regarding product delivery of faulty or damaged goods.
- 5.2 Return of faulty or damaged goods for the purpose of gaining a credit/refund is subject to evaluation depending on the condition of the goods. In order to credit you for your faulty items, we expect the purchased items to be returned in brand new condition. This includes the return of the original packaging. Once the product has been returned and accepted, we will refund you in store credit or refund monies directly to the method of payment initially received for the products. When we issue the credit or refund, we will send you a further confirmation email. Due to stock availability, we may not be able to offer a direct exchange of goods. At times there may be delays in crediting your credit card which are caused by the issuing bank. Please contact us if you have not received your credit within 7 days.
- 5.3 If you wish to exchange your purchase, you may do so provided the goods are in their original condition, in the original packaging and proof of purchase is provided no later than 14 days from the original purchase date. All shipping costs will be additional charges at the customer’s expense.
- Refunds will not be issued for change of mind. A store credit may also be issued in preference to a product exchange.
6. Shipping and Delivery
- 6.1 We deliver to any Australian address and to most overseas locations. If your location does not show up when ordering, please contact us via email@example.com
- 6.2 Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies provides shipping for all orders within Australia using a signature on delivery courier.
- 6.3 We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-5 working days of receipt of orders once we have received authorisation of payment. A delay may occur if the item is temporarily out of stock and we are waiting on an order. In this case we will advise the customer.
- 6.4 Please allow up to 21 days for delivery of orders.
- 6.5 Please note that once products have been dispatched to your nominated address they will become the customer’s liability.
- 6.6 If orders are returned to Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies by shipping companies due to incorrect delivery address or failure to pick up items from the nominated collection address; additional shipping costs will be charged to the customer to resend items.
- 8.1 All content/material found on our website is owned by Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies and is protected by Australian, and international copyright laws. Such content/material includes, but is not limited to, text, images, logos, patterns, software code, audio and video. No content material may be used, in any way, without the written permission of Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies.
- 8.2 You are prohibited from transmitting, broadcasting, editing, adapting, or making use of any intellectual property, Trade Marks or logos owned and found on the Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies website without the expressed permission of Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies.
- 8.3 As a result of browsing Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies, where content is downloaded, printed or viewed, such content is permissible for private, non-commercial use for the sole purpose of evaluating goods, making and purchase of goods, or promoting the sale of goods to others.
9. Terms and conditions
- 9.1 Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies reserves the right to make changes and amendments to these Terms and Conditions on an ongoing, ad-hoc basis as needed and as legally/ethically required, and at any other time it deems fit or necessary. You will be notified of such changes as they happen by a news bulletin posted on our website. By further visiting or purchasing goods from our website, you are deemed to have fully read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions including any changes made.
- 9.2 These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Western Australia, Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia, Australia and any other courts that which may hear appeals from those courts.
- 10.1 Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our website contents, customers, visitors, and any other person or persons are advised that occasionally errors do occur, however, no errors are ever made deliberately or intentionally.
- 10.2 Admissions of varying kinds, incorrect pricing and other factual mistakes may arise from time to time. Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies accepts no responsibility or liability for any financial loss or any other factor resulting that may arise.
- 10.3 Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies reserves the right to cancel or refuse any purchases made. In the event of an incorrectly stated price where the customer has made a purchase, the customer will have the option to either have the purchase order refunded or it may change the order for goods to an equal or lesser value, with any price difference to be refunded.
- 10.4 The Trade Practices Act and other State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision by us of goods on the website, which cannot be excluded, modified or restricted. We do not exclude these rights but do exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
11. Electronic Communication
- 11.1 By engaging with our website you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the website.
- 11.2 You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically will satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing and have been received by you.
- 11.3 Where you have given us consent, either at the point at which you register to our Website, or later on consultation of your account page once registered, our Website may send sales emails or promotional emails to you.
- 11.4 You can anytime opt to discontinue receiving emails by going to the My Account section on the Website and selecting your email preferences.
12. Force Majeure
- 12.1 Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies is not liable for delays in performing any obligations under these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, catastrophes, fire, internal or external strike, wars, terrorists acts, internal or external breakdowns or failure, and, in general, any event not allowing orders to be processed properly. Alpha Strike Games and Hobbies will work hard to perform its obligations within reason.