Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term “Alpha Strike” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Alpha Strike’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product's correct price will be stated when you pay for the product.In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product.
- The prices on the website include Australian GST (where applicable).
- Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds. Payment for all products must be made by any method detailed on the website from time to time.
Shipping & Returns
Firstly, let us say that we are happy you have considered shopping with Alpha Strike. All our orders are shipped via our nominated courier service or Australia Post and as such follow all of thier company policies regarding pricing, delivery times, shipping restrictions, etc. More information can be obtained from thier official website or by contacting Alpha Strike.
Additionally, Alpha Strike has the following with regards to orders:
- There are no returns accepted without written consent from Alpha Strike first.
- Errors with an order should be completed within 3 working days of receipt of your order.
- Always quote your order number when contacting Alpha Strike customer support.
- Any orders of $200 or more, not including postage, to an Australian address will receive FREE SHIPPING*. The option for free shipping is available in the shopping basket section and must be selected manually by the customer should they want it.
- Shipping does not include any kind of insurance against loss or damage but can be requested for an additional fee. Alpha Strike will always take great care in packing products securely based on what is being sent.
*Free shipping cannot be to a PO Box or Locked Bag and must be a physical address.
If an order contains one or more items that are out of stock, or the quantity requested exceeds the amount in stock at time of purchase, the entire order will be held until it is filled. Alpha Strike reserves the right to refund an amount equal to the value of items that are out of stock and remove them from the origional order to finalise an order for shipping. This will generally be if the remaining items are going to be what Alpha Strike deems an excessive amount of delivery time from the suppliers. This also includes 'Pre-order' items which can be advance ordered months or even years in advance.
Alpha Strike uses Australia Post and other international shipping companies which allows for those customers not in Australia to enjoy the great range of products we offer. Shipping across the globe from Australia can be expensive. Heck, it IS expensive. To help with this we offer the following:
Sometimes all you may want is a single miniature or that hard to get small item which would be safe to assume would not cost as much as the flat rate price. In this case customers are encouraged to contact Alpha Strike to organise a more accurate shipping cost to their location before placing an order. In all cases insurance will be required on all international orders which is included in the flat rate/free delivery charges and any quoted prices provided by Alpha Strike.
- $40Aus Flat Rate Delivery to New Zealand with the option of free delivery when purchasing $300AUS or more.
- Free delivery to Rest of the World when purchasing $600AUS or more.
- Must be to a physical address and not a Post Office box or equivalent.
International customers will automatically save 10% off thier order.
The Australian government charges a tax called GST (Goods & Services Tax). International customers are not charged this tax and therefore will automatically be given a discount of 10%! This discount will apply in the shopping basket when the appropriete shipping option is chosen. Please note, you are still subject to your own country's taxes. Once the goods land in your country, they are your responsibility.